- Login – Employees access the VisiCab® by using their employee badge or by entering their employee number. The access door will then open.
- Select Item – Pressing the power button and forward/reverse button on the left and right of the machine simultaneously moves the trays. Users can quickly look through the trays and take all of the tools they need. (You can also search to find anything in the machine via touch screen
- Transaction Complete! – Once the user closes the door the transaction is complete. The VisiCab® will automatically scan all of the trays to identify and allocate the tools to whoever took them.
Returns: The return process is just like issues, except the user simply replaces the tool and closes the door to start the inventory process.
Instantly see that something is missing at a glance – The green indicator on the screen will turn yellow to provide visual notification that one or more tools are checked-out. The exact tools taken will be marked on the screen in red along with the user that took them.
- 24/7 availability with security and accountability
- Proprietary Machine Vision tool detection system
- 40” W x 30” D x 52” H on casters
- 8 metal trays, all 30” W x 12” D, 25 lb. capacity
- Trays driven by 2 simultaneously held buttons
- Red, Yellow, Green on-screen status indicators
- Battery backup options up to 24 hours
- Maximum tray delivery 10 seconds
- Tools in foam cut outs with contrasting background
- NO software needed in basic model, but VisiCab® can be integrated with all AutoCrib® software and other machines for even greater functionality!
- Quick and easy access
- Compact footprint
- No modifications of the tools required
- Does not use RFID tags