AutoCrib® Inventory Software
- Easy to use – Modern user interface design.
- Powerful search function – Finds what you’re looking for even without an exact phrase match.
- Proven reliability – Uses proven industry standard MS SQL Server databases.
- Customizable dashboard – Don’t just see data, see the metrics you need to maintain your business.
- Over 200+ standard reports – Reports can even be sent via E-mail (Customized reports are available as well!)
- ERP system support – Interface with many popular ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Baan, etc…)
- EDI – Advanced ship notices (ASN) via EDI
- Instant Alerts – Get immediate notification of critical item shortages.
- Purchasing and receiving system – Automatically reorders supplies with a new approval system.
- Control access – Management can control access by user levels.
- Real-time graphing – See the graphing of usage data in real-time.
- Keeps notes – Store and retrieve notes and images of items.
- Serialized Gage & Calibration Tracking – Advanced tracking capability for gages and other tools that must be calibrated.
- Lot and Expiration date tracking – Advanced monitoring for lots and expiration dates.
- FOD (Foreign Object & Debris) Control – Prevent FOD in military and high-level control environments.
- Communicates directly to multiple suppliers
- Supports handheld scanners – Work with optional handheld scanners for added flexibility
- Supports all AutoCrib® point of use dispensing machines – Control everything with one easy-to-use system.
Proactive inventory management
- Force the use of old inventory first.
- Force the use of reconditioned items first.
- PO Approval Process.
- Purchasing Order Quote.
- Minimum/Maximum quantities.
- Improved PO Notes.
- Added: “Favorite Reports” category.
- IntelliView Reporting.
- Customizable dashboard.
- Emailed reports may be saved locally.
- Inventory Categorization.
- Lead Time Lock – Allows for usage data to be collected on an inventory item.
- Enhanced Fast Edit – Improved ability to update mass data.
- Department Access – access to items and cribs may be defined at the departmental level.
- Robo Stock Transfer – items may be transferred from machine to machine
- Customizable User Permissions
- AutoCrib® 6.1 User Groups